The Subaru/Leave No Trace Traveling Trainers will be hosting a public Leave No Trace workshop for local outdoor leaders, teachers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
A sampling of what you will learn:
- Tips & tricks to minimize your impacts when you’re in the great outdoors
- The best methods to interact with wildlife responsibly
- Age-appropriate interactive games to learn the Leave No Trace principles
- Develop a sense of environmental stewardship in your children
- Practicing Leave No Trace when camping, biking, fishing, playing in your local park and more
- Quick tips to use and share Leave No Trace at home, at work and in your community
LEARN & EARN free Camping! - Take this training and implement it at your next Camp Pollock Youth Overnight Camping trip and SVC will cover the overnight fee for up to 10 youth campers, that's a $30 value! We are committed to teaching today's youth how to be tomorrow's environmental stewards. (One 'Learn & Earn' credit is available per group. The leader that attends on behalf of your group must implement LNT training at the credited outing. Restrictions apply.)
Take your LNT training to the NEXT LEVEL! The Leave No Trace 'Trainer Course" is scheduled for October 14-15.
Questions - Please contact Kelly Hopkins, email@example.com